We are not receiving any DLR, from submiting through SMPP

.NET library for SMPP protocol
mubarak

We are not receiving any DLR, from submiting through SMPP

Post by mubarak » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Dear Alex,

I hope you are fine. I’m having issue with SMPP that, I didn’t receive any kind of DLR for submitting messages through SMPP. But I can receive DLR from submitting messages through HTTP, web and Mail2SMS messages.

Can you please guide me that what I’m doing wrong.

Waiting for your kind reply.

Regards,
Mubarak
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
jasmine

Re: We are not receiving any DLR, from submiting through SMP

Post by jasmine » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am

I implement with your library and i got the first part of Long message from my phone, where is my second part message. I can see it in the client_evReceiveData event and i got same error Invalid DELIVER_SM packet. I want all of that sms that i sent.
mubarak

Post by mubarak » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Dear Jasmine,

DId you concatenate your SmS parts before you submitting to SMSC.? So, by your way the messages not concatenate with other parts, and DeliverSm receives your messages with all individual parts.?

What kind of error you are facing, can you share here.???

Regards.
Mubarak
alt
Site Admin

Post by alt » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Dear Jasmine,

Different SMPP providers support different concatenation ways. There are 3 ways:

1) message text in the field short_message and concatenation parameters in user data header
2) message text in the field short_message and concatenation parameters in SAR TLV parameters (sar_msg_ref_num, sar_total_segments, sar_segment_seqnum, more_messages_to_send)
3) message text in the TLV parameter message_payload and concatenation parameters in SAR TLV parameters

Please ask your provider which way they support.
gilroy25

Post by gilroy25 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm

can you write a full example for send one sms ? with Transmitter mode. Otherwise SMPP server can send delivery receipt to any application where you don't expect it.
alt
Site Admin

Post by alt » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:16 am

With Transmitter mode you are not able to receive delivery receipt. you need to use Transceiver mode.

Full example for send one SMS you can find in SmppClientDemo application. see HelloWord.cs.